Howdy Chemopalooza readers!
I'm just posting a mini update:
- Last night I made myself go to the gym, I stayed for over an hour, rode the bike for 40 minutes and did about 14 miles on it. I also power walked for about 20 minutes. And the best part is, I didn't get my heart rate freakishly high again, I think I'm just going to have to avoid the elliptical for a little while :)
- My trip to the dentist was uneventful, finally a visit where I know it's okay if I don't bring anyone!!! I had no cavities, HOORAY!
- I ordered me and Pat's tickets for the Duck Tour for Saturday, so we are officially going!!
- I think I'm heading back to my apartment tomorrow to get organized for Chemopalooza part deux.
- I might make myself go to the gym again today, which would be super impressive!!
- And I think I'm going to try and wax my eyebrows this week, how exciting, it's time!!!
- Still no word from disability folks, I'm going to start calling again tomorrow if I don't hear anything.
That's all for now!!