As for my decision, they're thinking we should wait another 6 weeks and see what happens. If I have to radiate it, there's a chance of breast cancer down the road. Damnit, I just wish I never got cancer!!! I feel like my life is over and will never be the same again.
I've got another appointment at Dana Farber in a few weeks to discuss my PET results and next steps, so I hope he has something else to say.
Sorry for the rant, it's just not a good day for me.