I got a haircut last night, and I'm pretty sure we've actually matched up all my regrowth to be funky layers instead! Yaaaaay! I haven't washed it myself yet, but hopefully tomorrow it will come out the same way! Much easier though, and I can have it straight if I want again! Yaaay!
I'm getting ready to go meet some of my work pals for a birthday bonanza celebration, so I thought I would take pictures to share my snazzy hair... maybe I should update my match.com picture while I'm at it... ha ha
Ooh LaLA! Looking good Kelly!
Sorry I'm bad at keeping in touch too, but I know how good it feels to finally get your hair looking somewhat normal. When I got my port out yesterday, the nurse said, "at least you didn't lose your hair because of chemotherapy" and I was like "I did, this is it grown back" and he was like "ooooh" It was great.
Hope you're doing well.
I LOVE IT KELLY!!! You're hair looks awesome!!
Hi Kelly, I just stumbled on your blog tonight, but I haven't got a chance to read it through yet. It caught my attention because my husband just shaved his head tonight and was wondering how long it takes to grow back. He is on treatment #5 out of 12. We would love to hear from you. Lauren
OUCH - you are just too HOT HOT HOT!!!...........xx
wow, nice blog, i enjoy staying :)
Super hairdo. Wow.
I love it!!!! You look great, Kelly. ROCK THE HOUSE!!!!!! ;)
Hey gorgeous. You alway know how to wear the right colours to bring out your eyes.
Hi I’m writing to inform you that I have selected your blog to be featured on my new website www.masskickers.com. As the power of the internet provides more information about one’s new diagnosis, the need for an online health store for the newly diagnosed patient and their loved ones has emerged. Patients are continually looking for information online. mAss Kickers will fulfill this need by offering links to diagnosis specific organizations, offer informational books by leading experts, and inspirational books by survivors of specific diagnoses to provide knowledge, courage, and strength in unity through this intimidating process.
mAss Kickers strives to:
• Promote courage for patients and their loved ones through unity and a fighting attitude.
• Offer support for the newly diagnosed patient, current patients, loved ones of patients, and survivors via a unique diagnosis specific discussion board
• Empower patients, their loved ones, and most importantly the newly diagnosed patient through knowledge
• Offer diagnosis specific books for purchase written by leading experts and inspirational survivors
• Offer links to diagnosis specific organizations
• Provide links to informational and inspirational videos for specific diagnoses.
• Fundraise for research and support in diagnosis specific organizations
If you would like me to remove you please contact me. Check it out! I’d love to hear from you in the forum.
Kelly Kane. You totally have your sassy pants on in the first pic! Love it.
P.S. I'm totally jazzed up for tonight!
Post a Comment